CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

My parents were in town for Thanksgiving at our house this year. My mom came with a great little activity for the kids to do . They made turkeys out of pine cones and wrote what they were thankful for on the feathers. They were SO cute and a great idea.




Emma making her turkey...


Caleb making his turkey.....

Abby making her turkey.....
Braiden made one too but he finished too fast I did not have time to get a picture. He is not really our detailed oriented child. Wondering where Dayson was during all this? Scroll down........


Dayson LOVES the Cars Movie. I could not pull him away from to make a turkey. He came down long enough to make a mess with the glue then he shot right back upstairs to watch his movie!

The finished product!!!

Grandma also brought prizes for the kids to pick from after they were done with the turkeys. They were $5 gift certificates to places like DQ and Sonic!!! Thanks grandma!!!


Abby also was able to have MY cousins come spend the night. This is Cameron and Coleen. Yes, they are MY cousins, but they are Abby's age. I guess thats what happens when your mom comes from a family of 10 kids. I have LOTS of great aunts and uncles who have great kids my age and my kids' age. Every time I say these are MY cousins Abby goes "Mom, they are MY cousins TOO!" How blessed we feel to have a great big Conway family!!

2 comments:

Hill Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Cute turkeys. I'm so happy Dayson loves Cars! David probably asks me 10 times a day to watch that movie. He gets all situated with his pillow on the ground and a car (from his auntie Caroline) in each had.

bekki said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Ok for the pictures i got my kids ready 15 minutes before we left then threaten them with their life.

Good luck let me know how they turn out. I just took my friends pictures and they turned out cute