CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!

It is SOOOO nice to be outside these days. I also just LOVE having Caleb come home early because he is in 1/2 day Kindergarten. I took the kiddos to the park and I was also lucky enough to have Kyler Bowen come too. That kid is SOOO cute.

Caleb and Emma going down the slide...notice the snot on Emma? Poor child, where is her mother?

Caleb is the nicest boy. Here he is making friends with some other kids at the park. It has been great to see him come into his own without his older brother leading the way.

Emma.........

Here are the 2 buddies. Sharing Oreos and playing on the slides! Life cannot get much better......


2 comments:

Hill Family said...

Ahh those cute kids.... and that's my kind of winter. Anywhere that requires me to where close toed shoes is simply too cold.

Lamoreaux Family said...

I am just a little jealous of that weather!