CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday ABBY

This year was just a family party year for Abby. We had a special Ice Cream Cake and she opened some presents. My cousin Colleen is Abby's age and in her class at school. SO, on the day of Abby's birthday Abby came home from school and told me we HAD to invite Colleen because she was part of the family. I agreed, of course!


I surpised Abby on the day of her Birthday and brought her balloons, which I did not know but Higley District policy disallows balloons in the classroom :(. I also brought cupcakes for her class and then I took her out to lunch. We went to Paradise Bakery at the new mall. After lunch we went to Glitter Box where she got the cutest flip flops. Then, I took her to Dairy Queen to get her favorite Oreo Blizzard. We had a blast and thanks to Cydnie for keeping Dayson and Emma for me!!


2 comments:

Hill Family said...

Happy birthday to you too Abby! I can't believe you are already nine years old... wow. Sounds like you had a good birthday. And Caroline- no more posts mentioning Oreo's please. I'm trying to cut back and get back into my pre-pregnancy bod, but my motivation is shot and I'm going into my kitchen to eat some right now.

Lamoreaux Family said...

happy Birthday Abby!!