CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Mom, you're kinda acting like a teenager" -Abby


Ok, so my cousins and my aunts were going to the midnight premeire of Twilight. So, I decided I would tag along. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING. I am the "in-the-bed-by-8:30-or-its-been-a-bad-night-kind if a girl. SO, when 8pm rolled around I did not know if I was going to make it. But, with the help of some crazy cousins and aunts, I had a blast! I also have to thank my sweetest husband for staying home that morning and getting the kiddos to school so I could sleep in after my late night. Before I left that night Abby said, "Mom, you are kinda acting like a teenager!".

2 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

So fun!!

Unknown said...

There is nothing like partying with the girls to keep us young. Go Team Edward!!

You Blog is so fun. I love the pics. and music. You are such a great Mom!!!!