CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Here are our great little boys....Indiana Jones (Braiden), Ninjia (Caleb), and our very own Superman (Dayson).


And of course our wonderful girls.....Dorothy (Emma), and Sweet Witch (Abby)
The whole bunch-a-cute kids!!!

I think this was one of Spencer's favorite costumes this year. This is actually my cousin Briggs Conway. I don't think my Unlce Mike will mind we used his son but this is a pretty funny looking costume!!

2 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

Your kids are all getting so BIG!! I can't believe it. Daysons picture as superman is adorable!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! that little Emma, what a doll. and abby, you look so grown up! the cutest witch i've ever seen! happy turkey day!