CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good 'ol Kansas!!

Well, my SIL had her second baby boy 15 months after her first! So, I figure I have done that a few times and decided to go to Kansas where her and her hubby are so he can go to law school (GO KU!). Anyway we went up for the blessing and I was able to stay a few extra days to help out where I could. My SIL Laura is awesome and would have been fine without me but I enjoyed my time there getting to know these cute boys!! I have to give a shout out of thanks to my GREAT friends that helped me out SO much with my wild ones while I was away: Cydnie, Lindsey, Tena, Kristen, Rachel, Susan, Velvet, Martha, Shannah, Maryanne and my awesome Aunt Connie.

The WHOLE family. Jarom and Kelly made a LONG drive from Colorado to be there. They are troopers to bring their 2 cute boys along too!!

Spencer and I were able to get some alone time before he went back to work that Monday.
The newest addition to the Hill family, Aaron.

This is Laura's 1st boy, David. We went to Wal-Mart where I thought he needed what every boy has...his first lightsaber!! Don't worry David next time you are in AZ my boys can show you EXACTLY what to do with it!!

I was giving David a bath and he has the BEST hair I have ever seen for this style!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow you went without your kids??? Lucky!!!

Hey tell Spencer I received a phone call yesterday morning from Spain... from the Parra Monroy family. Spencer and I were together one night in Bucaramanga and hitched a taxi cab ride back to our apartment and that is how it all started... The taxi cab driver was the family's mother Ludy!

Ludy, the daughters Andrea and Silvia, and son Juan Pablo were all baptized. Their father was later baptized and went on to serve as bishop!!! Juan Pablo served a mission in Barranquilla. Andrea married the son of the Mission President who replaced President Mazal. And her husband is now a Stake President...

The youngest daughter Silvia lives in Salt Lake and tells me she has bumped into Bryan Koldewyn.

Anyway... just wanted to pass along the joy of having reconnected with them. One of these days we need to get together and let our kids entertain yours or vice versa.

Hill Family said...

Ahh I love these pictures.... Thanks again for coming and staying for so long. I had a lot of fun and really needed the help! Love you guys- we'll see you in about a month!

amills12 said...

Hey Caroline and Spencer... Long time. I found your blog while I was blog hopping. Your kids have grown up so much. What a beautiful family you have. We have moved to Utah and are loving it. It is so nice to be home. I would love to catch up with you. take care.
Alicha