CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shelley Shelley Conway


Last night at 6:15 pm my sweet, amazing Aunt Shelley passed away. Although we are devastated as family and miss her so much, we are greatful that her suffering is over. We know she is in a good place surrounded by those who have passed before her. I have gotten a personal testament that she is taken care of by our Heavenly Father. My Uncle Mike has written the sweetest blog update. You can check it out at: http://shelleyshelleyconway.blogspot.com/ This has taught me to be so thankful for the family that I have. I have an amazing family and I cherish everyday that I am given to be with them.

1 comment:

Lamoreaux Family said...

I am so sorry for your loss Caroline. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you.