CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day


I normally do not really care for this day...I think it is just more of a "Hallmark Holiday" (an excuse for stores to advertise "sales" and to get you to buy stuff you dont need....) but this year one of my FAVORITE aunts dropped this by my house. This was SOOOO yummy!! My cousin Erin (who is a pastry chef) and my aunt Connie spend all day baking and this is what they came up with. It looks like a box of chocolates,but it indeed a box of mini cupcakes with mini rolos inside and topped with candy like hearts and chocolate covered marshmallows.....It was SO GOOD. It was just the "pick me up" I needed as I was in the middle of packing to go up north for some skiing that weekend. THANKS ERIN AND CONNIE!!

1 comment:

Lamoreaux Family said...

Those look so good! I wish I could make something like that.