CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My first black eye

After all these years of volleyball, skiing, wakeboarding, and ALL the other crazy things I love to do I haven ever had a black eye until now. It was not any of the above activities that put it there. It was given by playing with my kids! I was playing with Emma and its kinda funny when kids have so much trust in you that they assume you will catch them even when you are not looking. So, Emma's head ended up in my eye socket. This picture is not great....but man it HURT!!

2 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

Oh my goodness! I would think one of the boys would have pulled that off but not little Emma. Her head is a wrecking ball!

Maryann said...

Ouch! I agree that I wouldn't have seen it coming from sweet little Emma!