CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Aruba, Jamacia oooooh I wanna take ya.....

Ok, well we did not go to Jamacia too, but I really think this song fits our trip well. Spencer and I had a BLAST on our trip. We missed our kids terribly but we also had lots of fun to keep us busy. We were on the Princess Caribbean (I would not go on this cruise line again fyi) and it took us to 5 stops in 7 days. The stops included Aruba, Bonaire, Greneda, Dominica, and St. Thomas. We had only one sea day and it was the first day of our trip. SO, I was able to catch up on A LOT of sleep that day. After about my 3rd nap that day, Spencer walked in our cabin and said (imitating Forrest Gump), "that Caroline...she sleeps alot....". Yeah, needless to say, my kids make me really tired. We were able to go on plenty of adventures: Scuba diving (spencer), Kiteboarding (spencer), Snorkeling (both of us), Massages on the beach (caroline), Hiking to a BEAUTIFUL waterfall in the rainforest (both), shopping (more for me), Moped riding (both), eating eating eating (more me than spencer), and of course much much more. Here are just a few pictures....Waiting at the airport.....

The "Mothership"

Octopus in Aruba (no I did NOT eat it)

Hot Springs in Dominica

Waterfall in the rainforest in Greneda

Snorkeling EVERYWHERE!!!! This was Boniare.

Riding the Moped in St. Thomas

One of my favorite beaches in St. Thomas. GREAT snorkeling!

Kiteboarding in Aruba. Yes, that is Spencer. The instructors told him it would take at least 3 lessons to catch wind and get up...it only took Spencer 1.5 hours. He's a natural! He caught the wind and literally TOOK OFF down the ocean dodging windsurfers in his way. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to see him again.....

1 comment:

Lamoreaux Family said...

I am so so jealous! Looks like you guys had a too much fun!