CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Braiden

I cannot believe my little boy is 7! This was his year for a friend party and OH what a party it was!! I borrowed tons of stuff from my aunt Carol and set up a haunted house upstairs. It was great. NONE of the boys made it all the way though the haunted house. I guess it was scarier than I thought it was. OR, maybe it was Spencer dressed in all black running around the house with a chain saw running (blade off of course SAFETY FIRST). Regardless it was a great party and everyone had a blast!
Cake- Thanks Wal Mart (No, I did not make it myself I HAVE 5 KIDS!!)


Our Haunted Diner. Look what is for dinner....yummy!!






All the boys (and cousin Kambrie) Yes, there were about 20 boys there....


PRESENTS!!!



A great big hug fior Kambrie! What a trooper to come be around ALL those boys!


Gotta love a cupcake cake!!!

No comments: