CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

DISNEYLAND

I kept telling myself that we were going to take it easy during fall break this year. BUT, then I got talked into going to Disneyland by a friend of mine. Thanks for the peer pressure TENA!!! Spencer was not able to take the time off work (I guess he has a limit on vacation or something like that :).) So, I left Emma with my cousin to babysit while Spencer was at work and took off with the oldest 4 A-D. We missed daddy but sure had fun!!




Caleb not really wanting his picture taken and oooh that Dayson is SO cute!!



Autotopia!! This was one of Dayson's favorite rides. Some say I was NUTS to take my kids to Disneyland without Spencer, BUT I did have amazing friends with me to help! Thanks Tena and Jen and their husbands!!



Our picture from Splash Mountain. I was determined to keep my eyes open. Both parks were decorated for the season. California Adventure's As were candy corns! "L" for Lamoreaux of course and "C" for Caleb!!

What 3 year old does not like carousels? This is all these cute kids right before we went into "A Bugs Life" show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so much fun! you are brave to take 4 kids alone, but hey fun waits for no one!