CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

CABIN!!!

The same day we got home from Disneyland we took off for the cabin to be sure we got our kids the annual ski pass. While we were excited to get into some cooler weather, I dont think we expected it to be FREEZING!!


Emma in what daddy said "What is she wearing?"
She LOVES the swing!! Thanks Papa!
Caleb going on the zip line
Thanks to the tough Foster girls for pulling him back up!!
Lance getting a workout!
Dayson getting ready for take off!!
HOLD ON TIGHT DAYSON!!
I should have more pics but while the kids were zipping Marci and I were too busy chatting!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey Caroline! I remember that cabin! What fun times. Your kids are getting so big, I cant believe it! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

Tom & Lindsey said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun in the little time you were there. And Disneyland looked like a lot of fun too. You have such a cute family.