CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Isn't Arizona Grand?????

This has become a MUST DO thing in our family summer plans. We spent a few nights at the Arizona Grand Hotel. We had some friends come with us as well. Our kids just love it!


Emma and Coleson.....



Dayson totally loved this basketball hoop!



Caleb going for the DUNK!!!



Funny faces!




Girls on the tube....look at that lady to the left of us....I have no idea who she is, but she seems to be enjoying watching us.....?!?!?


Emma and Dayson at the splash pad


Spencer could not join us the WHOLE time. I guess someone has to work to pay for us to do great fun things like this....I love to catch up on some reading while I am on vacation

My baby! This is her first entire summer that she has been a safe independant swimmer. I cannot belive how fast she has grown up! While we were there she managed to put shock and fear in the hearts of the lifegaurds and other concerned mothers. She swims fine...but would rather her head be under the water than above...so she LOOKS like she is drowing. I actually had another stanger mother come running in after her thinking she was drowining. FUNNY!!!

Wave pool!



This was our hotel room. The last night we were there the adults went to the resturant for dinner. I am so greatful that I have a mature responsible daughter that is willing to babysit the kids while we go out. She is great!!! Look at those great kids....

No comments: