CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

4th of July 2009

We went to Tempe Town Lake for thier fireworks show this year. Normally we try to get away from the heat and go up north but I think I enjoyed this even better!! We joined my family (my sisters, brother, mom and dad). My sisters were nice enough to save us a place, they had to leave several hours early. Something Spencer would NEVER do. Thanks Kama and Kristin!!


Ooooooooh

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Awwwwwww


Dayson and his favorite snack...homemade Rice Krispie Treats!


Water guns and kids....always a great way to cool off!!!


Card games and a picnic!!!

I have truly realized how important it is to spend time with family. I love spending time with them and I am so thankful that I have a great family.

No comments: