CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I took the kids to Tucson for a few days to visit my parents. While we were there we went to "Old Tucson". I remembered LOVING it as a kid, but I was not sure how great it would be since some of it was burned down a few years ago. Well, as an adult now I thought it was dusty, dirty and totally lame.....BUT my kids LOVED it!!! So, there ya go! That all that matters!
Braiden with his shotgun driving the car!

Emma and Abby...cute girls!!

Mom and Dayson!!! (I am doing the pedals, but Dayson is driving)

"Billy the Kid" and my kids minus Braiden. You know when you have to pick your battles...Braiden did not want a picture with "Billy".

Cute train ride around the park.

Goin' to school.....

I am pretty sure they did NOT have these in the old west, but Emma sure loved it!

No comments: