CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb Joe!


I love this picture of Emma looking at her silly brother!


I set out a little treasure hunt for Caleb around the neighborhood. He got clues to the next spot where there was another clue and a present. The last clue sent him back home to get his HUGE present along with a list of the things each member of his family likes about him. He got a gecko as his big gift. He is our animal/insect/reptile boy! He loves to catch these things and take care of them. We just love this 6 year old boy!!

2 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

Happy birthday Caleb!

Tom & Lindsey said...

That is quite the cake. I feel a sugar rush just looking at it. You are such a cute mom to do a scavenger hunt for his birthday. I always love the fun ideas you are coming up with for your kids. I still can't believe those crazy boys stayed in that cold water for so long.