CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mug Shots!

No, not really! We are planning a HUGE family vacation this summer and it required that we get all the kids a passport. We are very excited about this trip! I am going to try really hard to keep my blog up to date all the way until we leave so I can post all our fun when we return! Ithought these pics were funny.....these will be on their passport cards for the next 5 years!

Dayson, age 5 aka Bubba: Mysterious, fun, popular

Caleb, age 7 aka Caleb Joe: Thoughtful, observant, sensitive

Emma, age 3 aka Eclaire: Sweet, playful, bossy

Braiden, age 8 aka BraeBrae: Funny, distracted, smart

Abby, age 10 aka long legs: loveable, pretty, definatley a tween!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby has the most beautiful eyes. I must stare at her for hours every night when I go to bed. More pics of her please... Robert