CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Get a LIFE!!!

So it was been one heck of a BUSY summer. Yes, we had too much fun and the kids have completed their first week of school. Last night my MIL was sweet to have Emma and Dayson stay the night with her. SOOOO, I got the kids off this morning to school and turned around and the house was QUIET! Wow! I was so thrilled that I started cleaning the entire house.......ALONE! (any mom with kids at home know how very helpful they can be). Spencer called soon after and asked me what I was doing with myself all alone. I replied, I am cleaning. I have gotten SO much done! And he said, "whats the matter with you, why are you cleaning?" I said what else do you want me to do? He promptly responded, I dont know, go shopping...get a life?" SIGH......awwww he loves me!

On a side note I am trying desperately to catch up on our eventful summer. I am not the most consistent blogger, but I am determined to get some posts up soon.....stay tuned!

3 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

That is kind of funny that you stayed home and cleaned! But now your week will be so much easier and you probably got your cleaning done in half the time!

kristen said...

Ahhhh, so sweet of your MIL and so sweet of Spencer to want you to SHOP!!!!

marcee said...

That is hilarious- such a Spencer comment. Heaven forbed Lance ever tell me to go shopping! Woo-Hoo! He would regret that pretty quickly. :)