CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

BLOG UPDATED!!!

I feel like I have just not had the time to update our blog lately....So, as I am waiting for Abby to come home from going to the Lion King at gammage with Aunt Shelly (thanks SO much Shelly, she LOVED it), and because Spencer is out of town working SO hard for our family...I have found the time to write down our life as it has unfolded the last couple of months. Keep scrolling, there are quire a few new posts!! As the new year begins we are SO greatful for our family, friends and a beautiful place to live. We feel blessed to have the gospel in our lives to guide and direct us as we weave through this crazy, sometimes difficult wonderful life.

1 comment:

marcee said...

Hey back!!! Now I found your blog, too! I LOVE your family pictures. You look gorgeous and Abby's eyes are even bluer than they are in real life- which I didn't think was remotely possible! For sure let's go skiing. We miss you guys!