CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Real Deal

You may notice one common theme in all these pictures...that's my sweetheart and the 'MOM' that binds us all together. She doesn't know I'm writing this and would probably not want me to comment on how great she is. But, she runs full throttle all day long to the point of exhaustion just to keep this family going. I appreciate her more than words can say. Her only 'relief' is a bowl of ice cream (usually cookie dough or rocky road), a soft bed, and a Tivo from 9-10 pm each night after the kids are asleep. Here's a rare picture of her in her element! Somehow she gets up the next day and does it all over again. I love you honey! (And yes, I'll go downstairs and get you another snack.)

No comments: